1. The website www.patramall.gr property of the administrator of the shopping centre "PATRA MALL" of the company named «HELLENIC HYPERMARKETS SKLAVENITIS S.A.» (“SKLAVENITIS”), offers to the visitor/user ( the “User”) information related to the shopping centre exclusively for advisory/ informational purposes and not for commercial purposes.
3. SKLAVENITIS continuously exercises all reasonable efforts so that the contents of the website are precise, complete and safe and may amend, alter, or supplement same at any time without any prior notice or warning. In any case SKLAVENITIS does not bear any responsibility towards any person for any kind of damage which may result from the use of the information or the data which are contained in the present website and the pages/links where the Users may be direct to and are under the responsibility of third providers.
The contents of the website is provided “as is” without any guarantee -express or implied- about the correctness, completeness and suitability for any use, application or purpose. In addition, SKLAVENITIS does not guarantee that the website or any other related website or servers with which, or by which, the contents are provided to the user/visitor are free of virus or malware.
4. In addition to the exceptions referred to expressly below (intellectual property rights of third parties, rights of contributors and organisations) the contents of the website in its entirety are the intellectual property and copyright of SKLAVENITIS and the companies of Its’ Group and is protected by the national, European and international law currently in force. Therefor the User is expressly not allowed by any means or manner, in whole or partially or summarily use of the website except as specifically provided in the website.
Ii is expressly stated that the products or the services which are referred to in the website under the trademarks of third parties are the intellectual and commercial properties of such parties and such parties bear all relevant responsibilities and are not in any way connected with SKLAVENITIS nor does SKLAVENITIS bears any responsibility for such parties. The content of the website are provided to the Users for their personal use only.
7.SKLAVENITIS may collect identification data and information of the Users of the website using appropriate technologies such as cookies and/or the surveillance of the IP Internet Address Protocols. The cookies are small archives of text, which are stored in the terminal of every User and do not identify the archives which are contained nor do they cause damage in the terminal of the User. They are used by the Website during the connection of the User for the improvement of the connectivity and its contents and the facilitation of the access of the User to certain services and/or pages of, and for the statistical (anonymous)analysis for the purpose of improving the services and the contents of the website.
In the website two kinds of cookies are used:
a)Permanent cookies, the necessary technical for the navigation through the website that render the navigation of the User easier and can be deleted by the User himself; and
b)Cookies of certain period of operation, which are being used but do not remain stored after the completion of the navigation at the website.
8. SKLAVENITIS does not process personal data of Users, beyond the technical information (ip address, date and time of visit, type of program navigated and settings of the program of navigation, operation system), which is collected in the context of navigation of the User in the website and may possibly constitute personal data. The process of such data is made to the degree which is necessary for technical reasons, for the proper operation of the website as well as for statistical purposes. In case that there is a requirement of process of personal data of Users for purposes of trading or advertising and in compliance with the present legal framework, this will be effected only following a relevant specific permission and express consent of the User.
9. The above terms as any amendment or alteration thereof shall be construed and applied in accordance with the Greek laws. Any disputes which may arise from the application thereof or the use of the website if not amicably resolved, shall be resolved at the courts of Athens.